Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Texas Mens Retreat


Pine Cove Shores in Tyler Tx. is where God moved in a mighty way in the hearts of many men, myself included. I went with Scott Wolfe (InYou Ministries) on Friday Oct 20 and returned Sunday Oct. 22. We were able to share Jesus with a group of 145- 160 men. Scott taught how God sees a man, how God feeds a man, and how God leads a man. I was blessed to share my testimony with the men. It was amazing to see the Spirit of God working not only in the men that attended but in mine and Scotts life as well. We shared many things this weekend; Our identity is in Christ only, we realize this identity through brokenness, Jesus is enough no matter what our circumstances, we are an oak, Jesus has given us all we need, we are complete in Christ, and much more. The men we met and the stories they shared with us will remain with me for years to come.


The view from the dock where I met with God in an
amazing way before I spoke Saturday night

Scott is ready for some breakfast











Scott sharing with
the group






Scott teaching the men the abiding life

No comments: